Pixie Division -
- Pixie players shall use an eleven (11) inch “Soft-Touch” softball.
- A regulation game may start with seven (7) players.
- No outs will be recorded for the missing batters.
- Up to ten (10) players may be placed in the field.
- Teams shall field (6) “infield players” and (4) “outfield players”.
- Outfield players must set up with at least one foot in contact with the grass.
- All players on the roster and present will bat.
- No out shall be recorded for injured/sick players unable to bat.
- Base paths are sixty (60) feet.
- There is one umpire positioned at home plate area and a second umpire positioned in the field.
- Game time is one (1) hour or five (5) innings, or in the case of inclement weather, three (3) innings.
- There is a five (5) run limit per inning.
- The infield fly rule will not be observed.
- Only official softball bats, as defined in the ASA Playing Rules may be used.
** Due to a large number of Rule Addendum, Please refer to the "CFGAA Rec League Rules & Guidelines for a complete list of Rules